Use this summer (June 16 to June 30) to participate in the Research Explorer Ruhr (RER) program for international early postdoctoral researchers!
Explore the research landscape of the University Alliance Ruhr in Germany and expand your scientific network with international experts within and beyond our Research Center Trustworthy Data Science and Security:
• Prof. Nils Köbis (Human Understanding of Algorithms and Machines)
• Prof. Nicole Krämer (Social Psychology: Media and Communication)
• Prof. Emmanuel Müller (Trustworthy Machine Learning)
• Prof. Daniel Neider (Verification and Formal Guarantees of Machine Learning)
• Prof. Nadja Klein (Uncertainty Quantification and Statistical Learning)
Benefit from workshops on postdoc funding schemes and research career options in Germany! Networking events and excursions will help you become acquainted with the thriving Ruhr Area as a potential place to work and live.
Read more about the respective research areas and desired candidate profiles on the program’s homepage.